Interested in renting Dance Station for a concert, private party, movement arts class, or other special event? The best way to to see if our studio meets your needs is to visit in person. Please call us at (505) 989-9788 or fill out our contact form, and we would be delighted to schedule an appointment to show off our studio.
With mirrors on all four sides of the floor, teachers and students can monitor their posture and technique. The elevated, built-in stage makes instructors visible to a studio full of students. Tables and chairs, along with fantastic mood and party lights, allow the space to be transformed in minutes for parties and other events. Your guests will keep their feet moving thanks to our robust sound system, while our kitchen lets you prepare food and beverages. The possibilities are endless — please check out more photos of our studio if you are considering renting our space.
- A 2,000-plus square-foot floating hardwood dance floor — the same kind used on Dancing with the Stars.
- A killer sound system
- Party lights! (We even have a mirrored disco ball)
- Mirrors on all four sides of the floor
- An elevated, built-in stage
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink, and microwave oven
- 45 chairs, with some additional bench seating, and tables
- Plenty of parking
- Regular capacity: 75 (currently restricted to 30 because of state Covid-19 regulations, but we expect to resume full capacity by July)