Dance Station has reopened! Here’s how we are keeping you safe
Dance Station is excited to reopen and bring the joy of dance back to our community.
We now offer virtual lessons, where you can learn at home over an internet link with your instructor.
At the studio, we have resumed in-person lessons for singles and couples. For the health and safety of our students and teachers, we have implemented the following policies that meet or exceed the governor’s Covid-19 guidelines:
- Students and teachers should be masked for the entire lesson. Students decide how much contact, if any, they would like with their teacher.
- Students should remove their street shoes at the door.
- Teachers and students should wash their hands thoroughly before and after the lesson. Hand sanitizer is also available throughout the studio.
- We allow only one lesson at a time, so students and their teacher have the floor to themselves.
- Teachers perform a cleaning between each lesson.
- Students who are not feeling well for any reason are encouraged to stay home. We are happy to reschedule your lesson!
- We ask that students stay away from the studio for 14 days after: traveling; attending a large gathering; coming into contact with someone who has Covid-19; or otherwise being at heightened risk of exposure.
If for any reason you cannot comply with our in-studio policies, we encourage you to consider virtual lessons. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you when these restrictions are no longer in effect.
We are grateful for the support, dedication and encouragement of our dance friends and family.
To schedule a lesson, or ask us questions, please call (505) 989-9788 or email us at email@example.com
We teach Santa Fe to dance
Dance Station is northern New Mexico's only full-service dance studio.
We teach all styles of social and competitive dances, including ballroom, Latin, Argentine Tango, swing, Country-Western and salsa.
Remember, you never need a partner to take a lesson!